Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wilde Review



Wilde
Katherine Warwick
Romance
Trade Paperback
1933963956Grove
Creek Publishing
What happens when a princess teams up with a hot, young man who's life is devoted to competitive ballroom dancing? A partnership of royal proportions specializing in sizzling latin dances. Training takes place from the time Anna, princess of the Isles of Slovokia, and JamieWilde, ballroom dancer from Provo, Utah, agree to the partnership.
Ms Warwick created scenes I could immerse myself in. I could feel the tension during the "blind" rehearsal in total darkness. I found myself laughing out loud at the camping trip. The betrayal by Anna's countryman had me angry. The support of family shines through the entire story.
If you like ballroom dancing and enjoy the fun that can go with it,you will like Wilde.
If you enjoy Dancing With the Stars, you will definitely enjoy this series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That snow caving incident came from real life, Deb - I'm blushing to say!

katherine
www.katherinewarwick.com