Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Valentines!

We have a wonderful new addition to love this valentines. A beautiful new granddaughter. We went to see her yesterday and holding her was such a beautiful feeling. Really hated to go home but knew she and our DIL needed rest.

What are you doing to make this Valentines Day special? A special date with your loved one? Candy and flowers? What makes the day special to you?

Do you enjoy reading Valentine Day related books to get you in the mood? If so, share some of your favorites with us.

Check back soon for some site renovations. Thanks to Tracy Preston, I have a awesome new header for my site! Now to just figure out how to do everything. lol

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Deb

6 comments:

Liane Gentry Skye said...

So GLAD to see you blogging again. I can't say my favorite books are valentine titles per se, but there's nothing like a good romance title to inspire a little real life romance. :)

Tracy Preston - Romance Writer said...

Hey there, Deb. I see you got that slideshow up and running. Good deal! Great banner btw -- lol.

Hugs,
Tracy P.

http://tracypreston.literalseduction.net

Debbie said...

Hey Liane! Great to see you! I've neglected the blog way to long. Hope to do better from now on!

Hope you come back often!
hugs
deb

L.K. Campbell said...

I like your new layout. Congratulations on the granddaughter.

Deb's Book Nook said...

Hi L.K. Glad you like the layout. I have to give a big thanks to Tracy Preston for the awesome header.

Hope you will come back again soon!
Deb

Deb's Book Nook said...

Tracy! I love my new header! Thanks so much for all your hard work!
hugs!
Deb