Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Let's Say Hello to Toni Blake!



Toni, Welcome to my little corner of the world!


I had the good fortune to meet Toni and share a ride to Atlanta RWA conference and I found her to be a smart, witty and a fun companion to ride with. She has an infectious laugh that you can't help join in with, even with they are teasing you! I found this out when I made the innocent comment of I Like Books! This comment set off peals of laughter in the whole car, with a comment from Nikki, our other companion, that she never would have imagines. Two authors and a bookseller, on the way to the RWA conference and I like books. Oh well, what can I say. I am a book addict! I love reading, especially romance and I love talking about books. I love hearing the authors talk about their books and how they came to write them and what they want to write in the future. The whole process is facinating with me and I hope to learn from many more of you wonderful writers, published or not!

Toni, graciously gave me an interview which I will be posting later today and then tomorrow I will post a blog from Toni, which she will then take questions and comments. I hope you will all welcome Toni to my blog!

Thanks!
Deb

1 comment:

jodi said...

wow, Debbie! I can't wait for your interview.